The Witcher 3: Über 600 Verbesserungen in Patch 1.10
Wie CD Projekt Red in Ihrem offiziellen Forum zu The Witcher: Wild Hunt bekannt gaben, wird […]
Wie CD Projekt Red in Ihrem offiziellen Forum zu The Witcher: Wild Hunt bekannt gaben, wird bald ein neuer Patch zum Spiel erscheinen. Dieser beinhaltet über 600 Verbesserungen und soll gut und gerne 15GB Speicherplatz beanspruchen. Community-Manager Marcin Momot äußerte sich wie folgt:
“Es ist die größte Sammlung an Fixes, Verbesserungen und verschiedenen Erweiterungen, die wir bisher für The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gebracht haben”
Wenn ihr der englischen Sprache mächtig seid, dann schaut euch doch mal die offiziellen Patchnotes zum kommenden Update 1.10 an:
Patch 1.10 Changelog
● Adds music after horse race in quest titled Ciri’s Story: The Race.
● Fixes issue whereby ambient music from surroundings of Kaer Muire could override other music.
● Fixes lack of music if autosave made before fight against pirates was loaded during quest titled Destination: Skellige.
● Adds segments to conversations with Triss and Yen before battle at Kaer Morhen.
● Adds segements to conversation with Ciri in quest titled Payback.
● Adds segments to conversation with Triss in quest titled On Thin Ice.
● Fixes issue whereby forktail could screech endlessly if ignited with the Igni Sign Igni and then slashed with a sword.
● Fixes issue entailing unintended loop in combat music during first musical sequence in New Game + mode.
● Fixes issues whereby New Game + would not start correctly from certain save files.
● Fixes rare instances of imcorrect Stamina regeneration.
● Fixes rare issue whereby player character movement remained accelerated after player used crossbow, cast bombs or engaged in sword combat on horseback.
● Fixes incorrect weight calculaction in Inventory.
● Fixes rare issue whereby slowmotion effect of Caranthir’s spell was not lifted from player character after the stipulated time.
● Fixes issue with occasional malfunction of Superior Thunderbolt potion.
● Fixes issue whereby Firestream Alternate Sign Mode skill could be used despite not being equipped in Character Development panel.
● Fixes issue whereby Roach would behave incorrectly during horse race in quest titled To Bait a Forktail…
● Fixes rare issue whereby Toxicity regeneration was blocked if player drank Water Hag decoction.
● Crafting diagrams in merchant inventories now include item level information in addition to basic information about craftable item.
● Fixes color of ‚Required level‘ as displayed in merchant inventories and Stash. Display is now same as in Inventory. If player level is insufficient for item, ‚Required level‘ is red.
● Introduces modification whereby potions and bombs can no longer be sold.
● Fixes assorted issues with quest and enemy scaling in New Game + mode.
● Introduces multiple improvements in gwent, including option to choose one of three difficulty levels. To set option, go to Options>Game.
● Introduces multiple game balance improvements in New Game + mode.
● Modifies diagram for Enhanced Legendary Wolven Gauntlets, now craftable without Griffin Gauntlets.
● Fixes issue whereby Toxicity gain from decoctions was not acurately reflected in character statistics.
● Fixes issue whereby high Toxicity level could block exploration when this involved a ladder or stepping onto a boat.
● Introduces enhancement whereby color of runeenchanted swords now depends on runes used.
● Fixes rare issue with incorrect display of interaction prompts when appoaching ladders.
● Fixes issue whereby Geralt remained attached to sinking boat when aiming crossbow.
● Fixes rare issue whereby player character in combat mode would be propelled into the air when stepping on boat tiller.
● Fixes rare issue entailing Wild Hunt minions running in circles during quest titled The Battle of Kaer Morhen.
● Fixes issue whereby ifrits were not invulnerable to all variants of Igni Sign.
● Improves game balance for Katakan monster. ● Improves balance for Death March difficulty.
● Improves ingame information for Card Collector achievement adds indicators to show missing cards.
● Fixes incorrect loot spawning on hens and geese.
● Fixes issue whereby players could not view Novigrad region map while in Velen and thus could not use Novigrad fast travel points.
● Fixes issue with undesirable checkpoint creation occurring if player acquired quests from notice board mid way through botchling story thread.
● Fixes issue with location for boss fight against Nithral that could result in NPC being immobilized.
● Fixes issue whereby tattoo from The Witcher 2 would appear in The Witcher 3 even if player completed quest culminating with its removal.
● Fixes issue whereby alternate Yrden enabled Sign to be cast multiple times using specific talent.
● Removes ability to kill NPCs (including quest NPCs) using Dragon’s Dream bomb.
● Fixes issue whereby hostile NPCs could cause Geralt to become locked in combat mode.
● Fixes issue whereby Greater Perun Runestone disabled Adrenaline Gain ability for steel and silver Mastercrafted Ursine Swords.
● Fixes issue whereby Geralt could get trapped in boatwreck in Velen.
● Fixes rare issue involving delay in appearance of interaction component.
● Fixes rare issue of missing soothsayer during quest titled Gwent: Velen Players.
● Fixes problems with player character movement following conversation with herbalists near Cunny of the Goose tavern.
● Fixes issue whereby loot bag could float in air if dropped while Geralt was in midair, i.e., jumping.
● Fixes issue whereby Yrden with elevated Sign intensity would cause foes to freeze.
● Fixes issue whereby Item Info keyboard shortcut I would close Shop screen instead of opening Item Info screen.
● Fixes incorrect wyvern behavior in specific arena.
● Fixes issue whereby player could not hand Philippa’s crystal to Yen at Kaer Morhen.
● Fixes issue whereby previously felled NPCs would be resurrected and die again on screen during conversation following combat.
● Fixes issue whereby numerous treasure hunt map icons were missing from game map.
● Fixes issue whereby image of Geralt was placed incorrectly if Inventory was opened while sailing.
● Fixes issue whereby Achievements did not work correctly on game patched to version 1.07 when played from save created from version 1.06.
● Fixes issue whereby item statistics could differ if item was purchased from merchant.
● Fixes balance issue for quest titled The Nithing played in New Game + mode.
● Fixes issue whereby player character movement could appear accelerated or decelerated after slowmotion sequences, e.g., while horseback riding.
● Fixes issue where buffs from consumption of food items were not cumulative.
● Fixes issue whereby smith at Mulbrydale incorrectly offered Superior Griffin Armor Upgrade Schematic.
● Fixes issue whereby crypt in game White Orchard could be locked permanently, thereby blocking progression of Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear.
● Fixes balance issue in New Game + mode adversely affecting fight involving Cerys during quest titled King’s Gambit.
● Fixes issue whereby Mutagen tutorial did not check if player possessed mutagens.
● Fixes issue that could render Battlefield Loot POI impossible to complete.
● Fixes incorrect functionality of Whirl skill.
● Fixes issue whereby decoy gwent card could leave residual value on game board.
● Fixes assorted issues with Roche’s default conversation, including unintended disabling of dialogue choices, of option to play cards, or of conversation as a whole upon completion of main game.
● Fixes issue whereby parries were not correctly taken into account during Combat Tutorial.
● Fixes issue whereby Reset to Default in Key Bindings did not take effect until game was reloaded.
● Fixes issue whereby missing ingredients were not updated on pinned alchemy formulae.
● Fixes issue with Philippa’s level in quest titled Blindingly Obvious in New Game + mode.
● Fixes issue whereby Inventory could be accessed at start of New Game + though access was disabled by quest.
● Fixes issue whereby arachas boss remained unresponsive for some time after last checkpoint was loaded before fight.
● Fixes issue whereby exclamation point could remain over Zoltan’s head thorughout quest titled The Battle of Kaer Morhen.
● Fixes issue where guard leading Geralt to Rosa’s cellar could begin floating in the air upon reaching set destination.
● Fixes issue whereby Ciri could leave intended gameplay area and become blocked during quest titled Ciri’s Story: Breakneck Speed.
● Fixes issue whereby deserters near Person in Distress were invincible.
● Fixes issue whereby using Igni against foes significantly increased their Stamina regeneration rate.
● Fixes issue whereby Stash tutorial was unintentionally displayed when starting new game.
● Adds missing name of mutagen obtained by looting noonwraith dilled during quest titled Contract: Devil by the Well.
● Fixes issue whereby fiend prowling southern reaches of Crookback Bog respawned each time Geralt meditated.
● Fixes issue whereby Ruined Inn in Skellige, intended to be an abandoned site, was populated before liberation.
● Fixes issue where player could be trapped between certain buildings in Oxenfurt.
● Fixes issue in New Game + mode whereby climbing was impossible due to quest titled Contract: The Creature from Oxenfurt Forest.
● Fixes incorrect operation of DLC: New Finisher Animations subsequent to installation of Patch 1.08.
● Fixes manifest file for game engine EXE to prevent game from running in Windows Vista compatibility mode.
● Introduces multiple fixes and improvements in HUD.
● Fixes „Track Quest“ button prompt, which occasionally was incorrectly displayed following „New Quest“ notification.
● Introduces multiple changes in GUI for Alchemy and Crafting.
● Fixes incorrect display of save file names when game language setting differed from system region and language settings.
● Fixes issue with crafting category display in GUI.
● Fixes multiple issues with HUD buff/debuff display formatting.
● Fixes instances of background text flickering when selected books were opened.
● Fixes issue whereby Slow/Reverse Boat was not bound to MovementDown key.
● Fixes issue entailing clipping of lettering displayed with upscaled fonts in certain languages.
● Alters popup message displayed when players choose to travel to Isle of Mists updated for New Game +.
● Fixes Inventory sorting order for potions, bombs, oils, food, etc.
● Fixes issue where Dismantle popup was not properly localized in all languages.
● Fixes issue where abandoned settlement lacked appropriate marker.